6. Period for Which the Personal Data Will Be Stored
Personal data may be stored for as long as necessary to achieve the stated purpose for using it.
7. Rights of the Data Subject
Under certain circumstances, you have the right with regard to the personal data which you provide as follows:
- The right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject
- The right to object to processing concerning the data subject
- The right to data portability: The right to receive the personal data, which the data subject has provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit those data to another data controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided (NEC)
- The right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if it exists, in the country or region that the data object belongs
8. Statutory or Contractual Requirement Concerning the Provision of the Personal Data
Provision of the personal data is not a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, and you are not obliged to provide personal data. However, if you choose not to provide personal data, it may not be possible to respond to some inquiries.
9. Non-existence of Decision-making Based Solely on Automated Processing
The access log for this website undergoes analysis, however, we do not make decisions that might affect you based solely on automated processing of the personal data that you provide, including profiling, in order to analyze or predict your likes and dislikes or personal behavior.
10. Parental Consent
If you are under the age of 18, please make your participation in the survey ONLY AFTER obtaining consent given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility over you.
11. Encrypted Communication
The survey form on this page uses encrypted communication via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for personal data protection.
12. Security of Processing the Personal Data
Recipients of the personal data implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
Click below to begin the survey. In doing so, you agree to participate in the survey and the purposes for processing your personal data as described in the Privacy Notice.