About SurveyMonkey & SuveyMonkey Apply
Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
One of our products, SurveyMonkey Apply, helps organizations achieve their missions by empowering them to easily manage and empower their scholarship, grant and award programs. SurveyMonkey Apply is trusted by academic institutions, foundations, not for profits and for profit companies in all countries around the world, and we’ve helped our customers distribute over 3 billion dollars to worthy individuals and causes.
SurveyMonkey Canada is seeking a client facing, results-oriented individual to join our fantastic team of Implementation Specialists and drive the future growth of our customers with the setup, configuration, and management of their web-based applications for private and public-sector organizations.
As a key member of the implementation team, you will be responsible for analysis, design, configuration and testing of our market leading solutions to meet client-specific requirements, helping organizations of all sizes realize the impact they can have with our solutions, and solving interesting problems to drive the desired customer outcome.
- Working closely with clients, managing client expectations and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Facilitating requirements gathering workshops and document solution designs
- Configuring FluidReview and SurveyMonkey Apply software solutions to satisfy client-specific business processes, rules and other functional requirements
- Collaborating with technical consultants and the solution architect regarding business requirements for integration, data conversion and complex business logic
- Testing the fully configured application to ensure the solution is producing expected results
- Supporting Client User Acceptance Testing and issue triage and resolution
- Delivering formal training (Webinars) to client project team members and/or end users
- Providing knowledge transfer to client project team members throughout the project lifecycle
- Managing multiple accounts, deadlines and milestones
- Tracking and communicating client issues and proactively troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Contributing to FluidReview and SurveyMonkey Apply documentation and training materials
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, time management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent client relationship skills and ability to manage client expectations
- Must be comfortable with calling clients and engaging them in a conversation
- Experience configuring business logic in a web-based platform
- Understanding of business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, test plans, testing, user training, and deployment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of quality and client satisfaction
- Well-developed computer skills, and a working knowledge of the Windows environment including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Outlook
- Working knowledge of French (written and oral)
Bonus bananas for…
- Experience using SurveyMonkey products (FluidReview or SurveyMonkey Apply)
- Experience implementing COTS solutions in private and/or public sector organizations
- Experience with Salesforce, JIRA, SSO, REST API
- Experience defining and documenting business processes and transaction flows
- Teaching/Tutoring experience
Must be able to obtain and hold government security clearance at the Reliability level.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, RRSP matching, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.